Smart plugs transform everyday appliances and gadgets. They can save you lots of time and money + it's pretty cool to be able to turn off stuff with your voice or by phone from anywhere.
When you're shopping for the right smart plugs for your home, make sure you pick one that's compatible with your current Smart Home Tech.
Below are our top picks:
Amazon Smart Plug lets you voice control your lights, fans, coffee makers, and more. All you need is an Alexa-enabled device like Echo, Fire TV,
Fire tablet, Sonos One, or even just the Alexa app on your phone. And with multiple Amazon Smart Plugs, you can control multiple outlets.
- Amazon Smart Plug works with Alexa to add voice control to any outlet.
- Schedule lights, fans, and appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when you’re away.
- Simple to set up and use—plug in, open the Alexa app, and start using your voice.
- Compact design keeps your second outlet free.
- No smart home hub required—set up routines and schedules through the Alexa app.
Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, and Nest. Just pull it out of the box, download the app, and start setting your desired settings. Bonus, Wemo will send you helpful energy usage reports!.
Just plug Switch into an outlet, download the App, and scan your code and soon you be controlling all your tech devices. Schedule multiple devices under one command or set up special routines for specific single appliances. Switch also features energy monitoring features so you can keep tabs on your household's usage.
This good looking outdoor plug works with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Nest, and SmartThings (if you purchase the additional SmartThings hub). This impressive weatherproof WiFi plug and manage any appliance using 1,800 watts of energy or less. We love using it for patio lights, portable fans and outdoor sound systems.